General Worship Times and Schedule
Sundays:9:20am | Pre-Service Prayer in Main Service space (L-120)During the week:
9:45am | Celebration! Station Opens -- Parents can sign in or wait until kids are dismissed (during music)
10:00am | Worship Service begins
11:30am | Service Ends ... and folks head out to enjoy the rest of their SundaySmall Groups meet throughout the week on campus and in homes.
Men's FIGHTclub meets every other Saturday morning.
Women's Ministry regularly sponsors activities and special events.
Life-on-Life Discipleship / Mentoring is also available.
Hints for Visiting Us ...
Before you arrive:
- Poke around our website to get a feel for our faith-family.
- Click on the "listen" icon or check under the "media" tab to stream or download a sermon.
- The dress code is pretty casual ... something like "if you'd wear it to dinner at your mom's house, you're probably good."
As you arrive:
- The best entrance to use is through the glass doors adjacent to the small parking log off Main Street (across from the Desjardins Bank.) Parking along Main Street and the adjacent neighbourhood streets are free. Look for our signs and check our location page for further details.
- Through the glass doors, you'll find the warm, smiling faces of our greeters who will assure you that you've made it to the right place.
- If you have children ages 1 - 8yrs., a Greeter will show you to the Children's Ministry room -- "Celebration! Station". The children's ministry staff is experienced, loving, and safe. More on C!C Children's Ministry
During the service:
- The service typically begins with some worship music from the band to begin focusing us upward.
- Following some brief announcements and prayer, music lyrics are projected on the front screen to aid in singing praises together to our Great God.
- Bible based teaching/preaching follows, and we provide bulletins, with relevant announcements, for you to take notes (or write down the email of a new friend!)
- Don't have a Bible? -- No problem. Bibles are available at a tables around the room for you to use. If you don't own a Bible, let us know, we'd like to give you your very own as a gift!
- The room is fully accessible for friends with wheel chairs.
- There is room at the side and back of the room to offer a comfortable spot for mothers with small children, if needed.
- Also, near the end of the service, we take up an offering. As our guest, you're invited to give should you desire . . . but there is certainly no pressure or expectation. Giving to support the church and its ministries is another way we worship God who gives us everything.
After the service:
- If you would like someone to pray with you about anything, please feel free to speak with Pastor Jason, a Greeter, or pretty much anyone in the C!C family ... we're all pretty warm and caring like that!
- Don't be alarmed by the people buzzing around ... most weeks we "tear down" all our equipment and put it in storage until the next week.
- Remember that there are lots of other ways to connect! Would you consider visiting one of our weekly Small Groups? Check out some of the ways under the "Events" or "Ministries" tabs.